Writing perfect Valentine messages is a special kind of art. Expressing your feelings to your lover in perfect words can difficult sometimes. Doing this on such a unique occasion is even more difficult. In this article, we will guide you and help you to compose messages of love to your wife or girlfriend.
Universal Valentine messages to a lover
Valentine’s Day is a unique day in a year when you should express your feelings to your beloved person. If you have always forgotten to say how cute she is or how much you love her, this day is your chance to fix it in the most romantic way.
Writing Valentine messages of love to your girlfriend or wife is certainly much better than buying a greeting card with a few typed words in the nearest store. Writing Valentines Day messages from the bottom of your heart will definitely make this day seem like a beautiful fairy tale for her.
Here are examples of the best universal Valentines messages you can send to your girlfriend or wife. Read attentively and find inspiration in them.
- On this Valentine’s Day, I am eager to express how much I treasure you. You are like an exquisite, incomparable jewel. I am so grateful I have met you!
- Your eyes sparkle like diamonds, your hair glistens like silk, and your lips are sweeter than sugar. I love every part of you.
- Your magnificence, allure, and elegance have totally enraptured me. I am dazed with emotions each time I gaze at you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- I am 100%, totally, madly and deeply in love with you. You are my most treasured prize. Thank you!
- This Valentine’s Day I am eager to tell you just how exceptional you are to me, my love. I adore you!
- The gift of our love is the most precious present that I have ever received. Thank you for choosing to be my partner.
- Even if I do not say it as often I should, I want you to know that I am truly, madly and deeply in love with you.
- Thank you for being with me! I love you.
- Developing a relationship like ours does not occur often. I feel so lucky to have found the woman who can always make me smile. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Each day, we are writing our own novel. This Valentine’s Day, let’s add an entire chapter together. I adore you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I never believed that one day I would fall in love and settle down. However, you changed my views completely and irrevocably. Love, you have made me a better man. Thank you!
- You are my best friend, my sweetheart, and my soul mate. Today, I hope to be your Valentine. I adore you.
- If I told you I am hurt, you would do anything to soothe the pain. If I told you my heart was broken, you would mend it. You are my treasure, and I am so lucky to have you. I love you, my flawless Valentine!
- You are my light and air. Ever since I met you, I cannot stop falling in love with you.
- Though distance separates us on this Valentine’s Day, it can do nothing to lessen my love for you. I am sending you kisses from far away.
- My love for you is never-ending. Love you, darling.
Valentine messages to girlfriend
Sending Valentine messages for girlfriend may be tricky. You should consider how much time you have been dating. If you have been dating your girlfriend for a short period of time, you should not compose very profound text declaring your eternal love and the family you want to create with her. Such texts might just scare her away. Valentine messages for her should be light and flirty, since you have just begun your relationship.
Follow these examples of the perfect Valentine messages for girlfriend. They are a good starting point for you. These texts will show you the right way to express your feelings to your girlfriend.
- Being with you is the finest thing that has ever occurred with me.
- You are the most beautiful gem in my treasury of life. I am so blessed to be by your side on this occasion.
- Your smile is all I need in my life. Smile always, my love, and be happy.
- I became the luckiest man in the world when you agreed to be my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You make my dreams to come true. I will do everything to make your dreams come true. Happy Valentine’s day!
- No matter the festivity of the day, I want to share my joy and pleasure with you only. I love you.
- When I see you with a mess on you head, I love you. When I see you with jam all over your lips, I love you. When I hear your silly jokes, I love you. I adore you because you share my crankiness. Thanks for being silly with me. Love you always!
- I think I am the happiest man in this universe because I have gained the most valuable treasure of this world. It is you, my love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for bringing joy and adventure in my life!
- You are stunning inside and out. You are my forever Valentine without a doubt.
- You always know precisely how I feel, and you are always there to lighten my mood. You my precious gem, and I thank God for meeting you. I love you.
- We are so busy always. However, we are still lovers, and we should not forget about that. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and comprehend how magnificently you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Seeing you every dawn makes for a nice start of my day, and I believe we will always be together no matter how much time will pass.
Valentine messages to wife
Valentine messages for a wife belong is on of the special type of Valentines Day messages. Unlike Valentine messages girlfriend would like, your wife expects to receive a profound text. In this text, you should say how much you love and appreciate her. You have to distinctly express that notwithstanding the many years that have passed from the moment you first met, you are still not tired of her and your feelings for her have only grown stronger. It is also important to mention your family and children (if you have any) and say how much you are grateful for them.
Below you will find top Valentine messages for wife. Let them inspire you to write a perfect message of love that will bring happiness and joy to your beloved wife.
- I will go wherever you go, as my heart, body, and soul are ours. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I have always wanted to spend my life with someone kind, loving, and devoted as you are. Thank you for being that person in my life. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear!
- You are my everything dear, and I love you more than you can ever fathom. Happy Valentine’s Day, my beautiful wife!
- Being with you has been delightful and lovely. Every instant of my life with you has been exceptional and unforgettable. Thank you for being an ideal wife. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart! I love you unconditionally. You are my life’s love.
- From the second we met, it was magical. I gave you my heart. I knew you were made for me and I felt that one day we would make a great family. Our love will last forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are a unique gift that life offers. I will adore and treasure you for the rest of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My dear, thank you so much for the care and love you give me. You have always made me feel so special. I will always prize and treasure you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most stunning woman in the universe, you have stolen my heart and made it all yours. I cannot fathom a life without you. I Love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My life is bursting with thoughts of you. I am thrilled to have you as my wife. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- We have been together through hardships and joy. You have always been by my side. I cannot fathom a life without you. You are my universe. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!
Make sure you write perfect Valentine messages for her from the bottom of your heart. Always remember to whom you are writing, as Valentine message to a wife is a bit different from message to a girlfriend.
SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH NEW VIDEOS EVERYDAY