Many talents has been produced in the game of soccer and many of Ghanaian who are popularly known are playing for outside Ghana.
Most of them have gained billions of cedis and are now counted to be part of the richest footballers in Ghana; below are the list of top 5 richest footballers in Ghana.
1. Michael Essien (with the wealth of $45 million) is the richest footballer in Ghana and also among the list of Africa riches footballer.
He played for bigger football clubs in Europe including Chelsea, Real Madrid, Lyon, InterMilan, and currently he is the Coach of the Sabail FK under 19 team.
2. Asamoah Gyan (with the wealth of $ 23 Million) he is not only just a footballer but a big time business man and a musician.
He owns about eleven different companies including; filtered water company, airline company, real estate company and more.
3. Andrew Dede Aye (with the wealth of $22 million) currently he is the captain of Ghana in the 2009 under 17 world championship in Egypt was where he captained the team to win the trophy.
Currently he plays for Swansea city where he receives a salary of $930,000.
4. Sulley Muntary (with the wealth of $ 25.5 million) owns a an exclusive car pimping company in Italy called 4FK Motorsport.
He has earned over 80 caps for the national team and has been selected for Africa Cup of Nations tournament and three FIFA world Cups.
5. Jeffrey Schlup (with the wealth of $ 22 million) plays for crystal palace and Ghana national team as a left back or a winger .