You are standing in front of your open wardrobe and wondering, what am I going to wear today? Of all the dresses in wardrobe, you decide to settle for that awesomely terrible one.
For a woman, pulling off a put together look every single time you have to go out is not an easy task. Sometimes in a bid to look sexy, some people overdo the fashion thing and end up looking like clowns.
What you wear provides a first impression and also gives clues about your personality. You can’t dress up like a mad person and expect people to take you seriously.
There are some dresses you’d wear that would bring all your efforts to slay tumbling down.
Here are some fashion mistakes Nigerian women should avoid. We are talking about wearing an outfit that could land you on a worst-dressed list, if people were judging.
1. When you decide to slay but end up in the worst dressed list.
2. She shouldn’t have bothered with the dress, it wasn’t worth it as we can see everything underneath.
3. When it’s hard to spot the different between you and a mad person.
4. She’s got mad love for the Spar and decided to show how much.
5. When you buy a perfect jean from the store but decide to tear it.
6. When grandma forgets some of her clothes at home.
7. She must feel so fashionable wearing this trash.
8. When you decide to make a fashion statement but make a fashion blunder.
9. Those boobs might be popping out anytime soon.
10. Everybody’s wearing ripped jeans so I have to join the trend.
SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH NEW VIDEOS EVERYDAY